Tuesday, August 26, 2008

David Byrne is back again and I approve

I have been a fan of David Byrne for some time. In case you don't remember he was involved in the Talking Heads some years back. Well he and Brian Eno (a great producer who has worked with a bunch of well known artists) got together to produce this new album. It is available online through download only for now directly from the artist. Neat idea, no middle man to jack up the prices and you can listen for free through a stream on their site, or right here, right now by clicking below. I recommend listening for a few songs before you say, "I don't know who the hell this is!" and run for more familiar music. Have Fun!




Playlist:
Home
My Big Nurse
I Feel My Stuff
Everything That Happens
Life Is Long
The River
Strange Overtones
Wanted For Life
One Fine Day
Poor Boy
The Lighthouse

No comments: