Saturday, May 10, 2008

Snowmen are lame in May

It's snowing.




In May.




I'm supposed to be working, but it's snowing.




In May.




Instead I'll blog a little.




I did get to open a big box that came in the mail yesterday though and that was fun. We had reached the maximum amount of crap that our computer would hold and had to upgrade to a bigger hard drive. So with some careful shopping, we found a 500 gig hard drive to store our files for only $100. The big box I got to pry open was full of those wonderful styrofoam peanuts (I don't know why they are called peanuts, because I ate a bunch and now my toilet bowl looks like a snow globe). The big box had a smaller box inside. The smaller box had a smaller box inside of it. Kind of like those Russian nesting dolls. The actual hard drive is the size of a paper back book, but the shipping box was big enough to put at least three human heads in (I stuck my head in there to check).






I guarantee this song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day:

No comments: