Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Skunky Butt

I rode my bike in the rain to get home last night from work. It was only a mile or so, but it was still raining. I didn't have to worry about getting a mud stripe up my back from the wet tire flinging goo on me, because I have gotten old and sensible and installed fenders on my bike. The younger version of me would have kicked my own ass for putting lame fenders on a bicycle. When I was younger, I would have worn my skunk stripe as a badge of honor. Now I would be afraid people would think that I shit my pants.


On a lighter note, I got to gallop around my house tonight with my one and a half year old child on my back. I was a good horse and made all the required horsey noises and generally kicked and farted like a real horse would.



Imagine this:

A yellow spot on the horizon slowly approaches the coast. People have gathered and watch in amazement as a giant yellow rubber duck approaches. The rubber duck knows no boundries; it doesn't discriminate against people and it doesn't have any political connections. The rubber duck is soft, friendly and suitable for all ages. And best of all it is a GIANT FUCKING RUBBER DUCK!

No comments: