Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally, a post about lubrication

When I was a kid I had a Rubik's cube. I thought it was the schiznit, until I couldn't get it solved. Then I began to hate the cube.

The cube taunted me.

The cube called me names when I went to sleep at night.

I tore off the cube's little colored stickers and placed them in their proper positions.

I solved the cube.

Then I realized that the mutant cube looked like crap and didn't even fool my younger sibling into thinking I actually had the brain power to solve it. So I went back to hating the cube.

It turns out maybe I just need more lubrication.

1 comment:

Meemers said...

Seriously! That's all you needed! Plus, I totally believed, all this time, that you were in fact a genius at the cube...I guess your secret's out. Well, maybe get some lube and you can be the genius after all!