Friday, May 2, 2008

My little sister gave me a nice buzz

I got home from helping a friend of mine move his stuff to a new house too. I thought I was done moving, but I guess not.

Any way, my little sis sent me a couple of nice beers in the mail for my B-day. I saved one until last night and had a little bit last night and a little tonight and the buzz is nice to say the least. The beer is from Austria and is 14% alcohol and I love it! Big beers are the shiznit. I'm turning into a beer prude, the regular beers are just boring now. If it isn't at least 9% or bigger, I am not entertained. Needless to say it is difficult getting big beers, but I also enjoy the hunt for new ones.

Why do women rub their eyes in the morning after they wake up?





Because they don't have balls to scratch....

Good night! Teehee!!!

No comments: