Monday, February 11, 2008

Only some of you might get this...


It is that time of night when I should be between the sheets drooling on my pillow, but alas, here I am falling asleep in front of the computer again. I have this habit of falling asleep sitting up and when I do, my middle finger rests on the right click button of my mouse. My fingers must need to lose some weight because I invariably end up right clicking somewhere random on the screen.


I definately have some kind of attention span issues, because I have the TV on some history channel documentary about "mega-excavators", the internet is providing some random music I found, and I'm typing in my blog simultaneously. Yeah I think some pills might help, but maybe just some self control.


It's just about that time of night when the infomercials begin to look like quality products I might need...


Good night

No comments: