Monday, February 25, 2008

Funyuns are not dinnner

I was in a rush tonight and had to eat at work. So for dinner I had protein bar, a bag of Funyuns, and some red vines. My stomach must think I hate it. The best part was that I ate that crap so I could go to work again at 6:30pm, but the person I was going to meet cancelled on me at 6:15. This was after I crammed the above mentioned crap down my throat instead of going home to eat something really tasty with my family.

I did work out yesterday, a short jog of about 3 miles. It felt alright, the weather was warm (for here anyway) 30 degrees with little wind. It was pretty damned slippery though, I had the penguin hustle going on to stay upright and avoid pulling a hammy.

I felt so good about working out that I rewarded myself with one of these. It's like a power shake or gatorade, sort of....

1 comment:

Meemers said...

Mmmm, the frosty goodness of a nice cold "gatorade" at the end of a long, hard day. Yeah, I did that yesterday too, at the end of a long, hard day of a hangover. Those "gatorades" sure take the sting off a bad day!